Monday, February 15, 2010

***Happy #7 Samuel***

Sam had an extra fun birthday with the day off for President's Day! Eric took the day off, and Grandma & Anna were here for a visit. They went sledding, played Wii, watched movies, and had French Toast for breakfast! All his favorites!!

Sam really wanted a Star Wars t-shirt....he was so excited!

Last night we celebrated at Aunt Mary's with my family and all of his cousins. Such a fun night!!! Sam requested pitaschio cake....YUM!!! A true family favorite! We were all very excited that he chose it! :) And I loved making it!!!!

3 comments:

J. said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday, Sam! And pistachio cake? I'm intrigued and would be interested in the recipe.

paula said...

Happy Birthday, Sam! I can't believe how big the kids are. So fun to see these pictures!

Demorest Designs said...

hey, how's it going? We are so busy as I am sure you are too. Sometime, you need to post pictures of your house here. I haven't seen it all since you moved in...