Friday, August 10, 2007

Ben is off to Africa...again!

For those of you that know my younger brother, Ben, he is quite the world traveler. He's off to Rwanda for the second time in less than 5 months...and with only a weeks notice. The purpose of this trip is to help work on a proposal to initiate the possibility of setting up a seed development business. What a great opportunity for Ben to see what God might have in store for him and for him to explore the world! Pray that he will have safe travels, that he is productive while there, and that God will give him a clear direction for his role in the future of this project.

I don't think he was thrilled with me taking a picture for my blog!

NOTE: Ben is single if you know of a great Christian girl!!! :)

2 comments:

beukelman blog said...

molly - my sister is single, a tu grad and just got back from some missions trip to africa with her church in cinci - i think they might be made for eachother. =) try our blog again, i'm new at all this stuff! jami

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Ben loved this! :) Can't wait to hear about his trip!