Friday, December 14, 2007

Grandma's Visit

Eric's mom came for a quick visit to see Sam in the Christmas program at school. She really wanted to get a picture of all 3 in front of the tree. I took 24 pictures, and I'm sure she took a ton. What did we do before digital cameras? I guess that I'm glad I didn't have small children then!! :) Here's the best one...
Then we went to Sam's program. He was suppose to do hand motions with his part, but I guess he'd rather have his hands in his pockets! Weird thing is he doesn't ever put his hands in his pockets.
We then decided to get Ethan & Eliza in their matching snowman hats. These were from Aunt Mary last year, so they barely fit them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mollie, So glad to learn that you have a blog. I see your comments from time to time on Scotty and Lisa's blog. Now I have your's bookmarked as well. No, I hadn't heard that you and Eric are expecting ... that's happy news! May the Lord bless you all in the coming year.

(Lynn Miser)