Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas 2007 Pictures

Finally....pictures from our fun, yet busy Christmas in Toledo, Fishers, and Muncie.



The kids with Grandma....always a challenge to get them to all look!

Sam & his new sled.
Eliza in her princess dress and on her princess cell phone...she hasn't stopped talking on it since Christmas!

Ethan is a real Grandpa's boy!!! Grandpa & Eliza on their phones. A fun visit with Eric's grandpa. We were surprised to find that a lot of the cousins decided to visit at the same time we were there. It was very fun to see them all and for all our kids to play! Just wish I would've gotten some pictures. Eric is the only grandson, and there are 11 granddaughters!
Christmas morning at our house!
My entire family decided to go caroling at a local nursing home on Christmas evening. A great experience for all of us!!
And, my little peasant girl at Grammy's house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable. I just got on the computer to post Christmas pictures and can't access my account. It's driving me crazy! I can't even sign-in to comment!
traci

paula said...

Love the pics, Molly!