Thursday, May 22, 2008

just the 5 of us

Today is my last day to ever be pregnant - I'm find myself being both sad and happy about that idea. Tomorrow the newest Uliczny joins our company, and the dynamics of our family will be changing. It's very exciting and scary all at the same time! To think that Eric & I will be responsible for yet another human is just crazy!!! But, God is good and will guide us through!

Here are a few pictures of us from this spring...

We'll try to post the news and a picture tomorrow afternoon.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'll be praying for everything tomorrow! I totally understand how you feel knowing it is your last baby. Enjoy tomorrow!

paula said...

I can't wait to meet the newest Uliczny! I'll be thinking and praying for you all tomorrow! So exciting!!!

Traci said...

I didn't know this!!! I'm so glad I checked the blog tonight. Looking forward to hearing the news!

beukelman blog said...

Yippee! how exciting! will be thinking about you guys and praying for you tomorrow!