Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yay for May!!!!!

I always enjoy the arrival of May, and can't wait to get to Handel's. Their Handel's Pop flavor of the month is strawberry, and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!!! The chocolate they use is imported, and is simply decadent! They have a different flavor every month, and although I enjoy almost all of them I'm partial to the strawberry. I just enjoyed one, and was little sad when it was all gone. Is that bad? (And, I took a picture of it so that I could blog about it...now that's love!)

5 comments:

The gFamily said...

Mmmmm, that looks delicious! I may have to try one of those!!

Thanks for the "G" cards! You are so thoughtful!!! :)

Lisa said...

Is that ice cream inside?? Wow, that looks way too good. I feel your food happiness- I would have done the same (write a blog about it). :)

paula said...

Handel's? Why haven't I heard of this place? It looks yummy!!! I think I know where I want to go the next time I'm in Indy!

beukelman blog said...

I haven't heard of Handel's either, but it looks like i'll be tracking one down shortly - yummy!

Amy said...

Thanks for the tip! If it is ever lemon, let me know!