Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July weekend

We're still here, still in need of sleep, but surviving! Last weekend we were with my family for lots of activities. Here are the pictures...
I made raspberry pie....with 3 little helpers!

My Aunt Lee took the kids for a ride in her school bus. This was a huge hit!!




The kids loved playing outside at my sister's house, while Eric enjoyed taking pictures of them and the sunset. He's still trying to figure out our camera.

We celebrated Uncle Dick & Aunt Joan's 50th wedding anniversary.

Everyone loves fun Uncle Andy!!

My crazy Uncle Tom is always making us laugh with his false teeth!!!
This is one of my favorite outfits for Caroline, it's so cute!!!

Ethan loved to watch the fireworks, but didn't like the sound. Then, Eric captured this picture with the sparklers - isn't it fun!!!

7 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

Caroline already looks so big! She is very cute.

beukelman blog said...

i agree with mel - caroline is getting big! =) she is so cute and i love the outfit, too! looks like you all had a great holiday!

Traci said...

I was going to say the same thing. Didn't I just see Caroline? She looks so different!

paula said...

Loved seeing the pics, Molly! I can't wait to meet Caroline in person! Miss you!

Melodie said...

Lots of fun pics of the family...miss you!

Beth Cardozo said...

OK..your uncle's teeth freak me out a little! Great pictures overall, though. I love the one of you and Mary.
You all look like you had a great weekend! Any leftover rasberry pie? :)

Kathy said...

Hi Molly, I peek over at your blog every once in a while via Melynie's. I hadn't realized you just had another baby! Congratulations - beautiful baby... and family (even your crazy uncle - love that). How fun to see. And, I do love the sparklers picture below - very fun! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Kathy