Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No dishes

Last night, while getting dinner, I was cutting up a watermelon. Well, the watermelon decided to roll and I sliced my finger instead. So, it was off to the doctor's office. It was decided right away that "it needs to be fixed." I've never had stitches before, and this isn't a great time for them. The doctor decided to do DermaBond instead - which is basically just super glue. Then, he also decided that I needed a tetanus shot. This morning my left index finger and my left arm are both VERY sore!!! (I'll spare you any pictures...it's not pretty!)

But, no dishes for a little while! :)

6 comments:

paula said...

Ouch, Molly! I hope your finger heals very soon! We need to catch up! It's been way too long ...

beukelman blog said...

oh molly - it's not like you don't have enough to do already! hope your finger heals quickly!

Anonymous said...

you are killing me...I almost just passed out reading that. Thank goodness you didn't sent pics. dude!
Remember when Mel sent the picture of Gabe's head cracked open, I had to lay on the ground.
Warn me next time!! :)
Love ya girl!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Molly ... sorry to hear this! Hope your finger feels better soon!

Liz said...

Way to keep a positive outlook! o sorry it happened & I hope you get feeling better soon!

The Behlmers said...

Hi! I hope you are doing well. I was just thinking of you.
Danielle