Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cowan mini reunion

Last night we had a little get together with the 5 of us that were close friends my senior year of high school - Sam, Kara, me, Julie, & Brandon (order of how we are pictured here). It's so fun to see all of them, and especially have our kids play together! Almost 16 years has passed since we graduated, and we've still remained close!! I get the see Sam, Kara, & Julie on a semi-regular basis. It had been a long time since I had seen Brandon, so I was excited to see him. Sam & Brandon were without their spouses last night, hopefully Julie & Amy can join us next time.

Here are all the kids sitting on the couch....for just a few seconds! :) The 8 kids range from almost 5 to 18 months! (2 kids are missing.)

They all sat down to eat, and it was a relatively peaceful meal!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love this, how do you get started?! I would love to do this myself. Julie

paula said...

I bet you all had a GREAT time!!!

Anonymous said...

It is NOT a reunion without me!
4 years from now, we'll do this again!
Love you all!
Nathalie