Friday, February 29, 2008

Showings

I never knew that showing your house with 3 little kids could be so stressful!!! I'm somewhat of a cluttery person, so this has been such a challenge. The worst part of it all is that I feel like I'm constantly yelling at my kids to help me keep it clean by picking up their toys, clothes, papers, shoes, etc. Then, not only am I stressed about showing the house, I feel like a horrible mom for yelling at them for doing regular kid things.

I shouldn't really complain too much, at least we are having a good amount of showings during this hard time to sell a house.

We'll just keep praying! :)

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

Oh man, do I remember that feeling! Do you have pets, too? I have to 80lbs dogs that I had to either load up in the Suburban or put in their kennels. Then clean, interupt naps, load up, drive around, etc.

PAIN! And I was pregnant, like you.

Hopefully you'll get an offer soon and can relax!