Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Sam!!!

I can't believe that Sam is already 5!!!! Wow! We had a really fun day celebrating his big day. It started with him getting his presents from us - the big one being a betta fish that he has named Rocco.
Then, we were off to the BounceZone for an all boy party. Very fun!!! Now I just need to find places for all the new toys....I'm sure some old ones will go into storage until we move. (My kids are going to think they it's Christmas when we finally do move and get out all their "old" toys!!)
Last night we went to Sapporo's (a Japenese restaurant) for dinner. The kids loved watching their meal cooked in front of them, Sam smiled and laughed a lot while Ethan & Eliza sat with their jaws dropped most of the time.
We then finished the day swimming at Grandma's hotel. I didn't get any pictures of this, but I assure you this was another highlight of their day! They'll swim some more in the morning.

Happy Birthday Sam!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The gFamily said...

Happy 5th Birthday Sam! I hope this is a great year for you!!

The Lembright Family said...

Happy Birthday Sam! Loved the party pics....hope you're feeling well Molly!

Melodie said...

It was a fun party....a lot of very sweet boys and a very cute birthday boy!