Saturday, January 19, 2008

Donuts!!!

Okay, so you might think I'm crazy, but I've never been a big fan of donuts.....until I discovered Tim's Bakery!!! Eric worked late last night at a 2nd job of sorts (it's a once a month thing he does for a friend), and didn't get home until 3:30 am. In an effort to let him sleep in a little, the kids & I went to get donuts this morning. I just love this place!!! I still don't like donuts, unless they come from here! They are so YUMMY!!!! If you're ever near McCordsville, Indiana you must try them out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... we will have to try this place, we love donuts and this has been one of our biggest frustrations here, that there are not any donut places! There are little hole in the wall donut places everywhere back home!

Donuts, sonic, and blue bell ice cream! The things we miss! :)

~Sarah

Lisa said...

Well, I can't empathize with your not liking donuts, but I can get excited with you when you talk about good ones! I don't think about them as often as I used to, but the entire country of Bolivia has NO good donuts- what they call donuts, I'm not even sure would fit into our category- except they're round with holes in the middle. I'm a bit of a donut fanatic...:) Next time we come for a visit- you must take me.

Ryan said...

These are the BEST! I remember when you got them for me for my bday last year. YUMMY! :)