Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's a....

Surprise! Eric & I have decided not to find out what this little one will be - a boy? or a girl? We were able to find out that everything is going extremely well, and that it appears to be a very healthy baby. What a blessing to receive this news!! Seeing God's miracle on that screen never ceases to amaze me!!!


Although it's fun not knowing, I must admit that it was hard when the ultrasound tech knew. Eric definitely didn't want to find out - we were surprised with Sam, and in hindsight he always says he wishes we wouldn't have found out with the twins. For this one I could go either way, I have no preference. However, it would be nice to purge what we don't need! And, since we're having such a hard time with names, it would easier to element a gender for the name search.

The last picture is of the baby's fist up under it's chin, so cute!!! Tiny Baby U #4 even gave us a little wave right before this shot. Isn't that amazing! It help to subside my reservations of having a 4th, since it's been hard to swallow the thought since we found out. I'm sure it will melt my heart once it arrives!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how precious! what a blessing #4 will be! i was always amazed at our ultrasounds, too! what a little miracle growing in there! congrats on a healthy baby girl or boy! jami

Melodie said...

If you change your mind about finding out you know I'm 100% behind you!! :) I'm dying to know...I don't know how all you guys wait! Can't wait to meet Baby 'U".

Organized Chaos said...

Very cool!

Why don't the husbands want to know? My hubby never wanted to know either...we found out with #2 and he pouted the remainder of the pregnancy.

Congrats.

Anonymous said...

So glad it went well! I can't wait to meet the little U!

The gFamily said...

I just had to know both times!! I can't stand the suspense!! It sounds like you are being a trooper, though! Good for you! Congrats on a good dr. report!

Lisa said...

Yay! We're so happy for you guys and think it's fun to have the surprise waiting for you- although I'm not sure I could do it. Glad things are going well!